The 20th Medical Group offers, to all of our patients, primary care services including Family and Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Flight Medicine and Mental Health. We also offer our active duty patients Dental, Optometry, and Physical Therapy services. Along with our primary care services we also have a radiology clinic and diagnostics lab.
The 20th MDG serves about 31K beneficiaries and has about 12.5K patients enrolled for care.
20 MDG Mission: Prevent, Heal, Deploy...Trusted Care for All We Serve
20 MDG Vision: An Empowered Team That Provides An Unparalleled Patient Experience And Strives For The Healthiest Population In The Military Health System
- 2013 Air Combat Command Best Clinic of the Year
- 2014 Earned “Mission Effective” Air Force inspection rating - #1/17 Capstones
- 2015 Family Health Level 3 Certification via the National Committee for Quality Assurance
- 2015 Lab accreditation via the College of American Pathologists
- 2015 Accreditation Survey by The Joint Commission
- 2016 “Mission Effective” Air Force inspection rating