We fill initial prescriptions received from a military provider. All refills will be completed at the Base Exchange, or BX, pharmacy. The clinic pharmacy offers an over-the-counter service Monday through Friday until 11 a.m. This service provides basic over the counter medications such as coughs, colds, minor scrape and rashes.
Base Exchange Pharmacy
Located at the Base Exchange, the BX pharmacy fills off-base prescriptions as well as all prescription refills.
Additionally, we will resume Same Day Services with a minimum 2-hour return time to reduce congestion in and around the pharmacy waiting area.
- The prescription Drop Box located adjacent to the BX pharmacy will remain available for beneficiaries who do not want to wait for same day services
- The Activation line (895-2273, select option #3, then option #4) is still our preferred method for workload efficiency and expedited pickup services
- Beneficiaries simultaneously activating 10 or more prescriptions are not eligible for same day services and will be given a 24 hour turnaround time
- For refills, call 895-6678, the turnaround time for refills will be 72 hours
- New prescriptions turned in/activated via the Drop Box/Activation Line will be 48 hours
This service is limited to active duty personnel, their dependents, and the ROEs. Beneficiaries are authorized up to four OTC medications per visit, which are determined by the pharmacist. This service does not cover individuals who are:
- Flight Status
- Children under the age of two
Prescription Transfer Requests may be completed in person at either pharmacy location. For requests form CONUS pharmacies, please allow up to three business days. For requests form OCONUS pharmacies, please allow up to seven business days.
Note: You must self-identify if you are authorized to carry a weapon on base.
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.